White Chocolate Candy Cane Fudge is fudge made with white chocolate mixed with crushed candy canes. This the perfect Christmas treat!
Welcome to Day #4 of Christmas Week, a multi-blogger event co-hosted by Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic and Jen from Juanita’s Cocina! Each day we will be celebrating the holidays with a different set of Christmas-themed treats, as well as a fabulous Christmas giveaway. We hope you enjoy this fabulous event. Tune in each day starting Monday, December 9th and ending Saturday, December 14th.
Today I’m sharing a fabulous White Chocolate Candy Cane Fudge with you. I loved candy canes as a kid, actually I think most kids love them. I still like them, but I don’t eat nearly as many as I did back then. I don’t know if fudge is more grown-up, but let’s be honest, sometimes it’s fun to be a kid! Stick around after the recipe for another great giveaway, and please check out all the other recipes that were shared today.
White Chocolate Candy Cane Fudge
This recipe makes a soft fudge. It will harden in the refrigerator the longer it sits. I recommend leaving it for at least 6 hours in the fridge before cutting.
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounce bag white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup crushed candy canes divided
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- dash salt
- butter for greasing baking dish
Grease an 8 x 8 baking dish with butter.
Melt the 2 tablespoons butter in a medium saucepan over low heat.
Pour in the condensed milk (scrape the can to get all of it!), peppermint extract, and salt. Stir and add white chocolate chips. Continue stirring until white chocolate is completely melted and the mixture begins to lightly bubble, making sure to stir all the way to the bottom so the chocolate doesn't burn. Remove from heat and stir in 1/2 cup of the crushed candy canes.
Pour mixture into baking dish, sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup crushed candy canes, cool slightly, then place in refrigerator until completely set before cutting into squares, at least 6 hours.
Today’s #ChristmasWeek giveaway comes courtesy of Swissmar. Le Cordon Bleu has been a worldwide leader in gastronomy and hospitality for over 100 years and are widely considered the guardian of French culinary technique. Swissmar now combines this culinary expertise with their own knowledge and brand recognition to introduce this fantastic new line.
The Le Cordon Bleu ceramic ovenware from Swissmar are all freezer safe, oven safe, dishwasher and microwave safe. The French-inspired Charmant Collection 5 qt. Rectangular Roaster has scalloped edges and is beautiful enough to go straight from oven to table! To enter to win a Swissmar Roaster, read the details and use the Rafflecopter below!
***This giveaway is for one Swissmar Charmant Collection 5 qt. Rectangular Roaster (winner’s choice of color: blue, yellow, red, or white)! This giveaway is open to Continental US residents only . When the contest concludes, the winner will be chosen by random draw. The winner will be notified through e-mail and they will have 3 days to respond or another winner will be chosen.***
***Disclaimer: This giveaway is being provided by Swissmar. #ChristmasWeek bloggers have not received product or been compensated as a part of this giveaway.***
Visit all the other Christmas Week Peeps for more Holiday Baking Goodness:
- Mini Sugar Cookie Houses aka Hot Chocolate Mug Perches by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Eggnog Cookie Truffles by The Weekend Gourmet
- Spiked Candy Cane Hot Chocolate by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks:
- Gingerbread Texas Sheet Cake with Lemon Frosting by Chocolate Moosey
- Swirl Cookies by Noshing With The Nolands
- Caramel Apples by My Catholic Kitchen
- Homemade Caramels by Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
- Puff Pastry Ravioli Mince Pies by Food Lust People Love
- Mounds Brownie Cupcakes by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Hot Chocolate Pull Apart Bread by The Dutch
- Sugared Grape and Phyllo Tart by See Aimee Cook
- Taffy Tan Fudge by Mom’s Test Kitchen
- Double Chocolate Pecan Cookies by Cooking In Stilettos
- Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal Bread by Liv Lif
- Devil’s Food Cake Cookies by Try Anything Once Culinary
- Cinnamon Whiskey Balls by Home Cooking Memories
- Pumpkin Chiffon Pie by Jen’s Favorite Cookies
- Candy Cane Blossoms by Like Mother Like Daughter