This post is sponsored by The French Farm for #CookoutWeek. All opinions, as always, are my own. Creamy, tangy, Artichoke Garlic Potato Salad made quickly and easily with just a few ingredients. This potato salad is flavorful but not overpowering!
Welcome to day 5 of #CookoutWeek hosted by The PinterTest Kitchen. You can read all about the giveaway, the participating bloggers, and find out more about the sponsors on my earlier post this week, and be sure to leave a comment to answer the question I asked after the recipe to earn a bonus entry.
I was so excited to try this Artichoke Garlic Potato Salad that I forgot to get a picture of the La Favorita Artichoke and Garlic Cream I was sent by the French Farm to try. Here is a picture of the bottle right from the website:
Finely pureed artichokes and garlic in a creamy sauce, it was just perfect for this potato salad! Neither the artichokes or the garlic are overpowering once mixed with a little sour cream and lemon juice. I used red potatoes in this potato salad. I never peel red potatoes in potato salad or mashed potatoes, I love the color the skins give, plus the peels have lots of vitamins. I chop my potatoes before cooking, but that’s totally up to you.
Artichoke Garlic Potato Salad
Red potato salad made with sour cream is my absolute favorite potato salad. I don’t need all the extras like pickles or eggs in my potato salad. I keep it simple enough, and then add an extra touch like I did here to make it special. I did the same with this amazing Avocado Sriracha Egg Salad.
Read on after the recipe for Artichoke Garlic Potato Salad to find the giveaway entry form, answer today’s question, and see all the other great cookout recipes shared today.
WANT EVEN MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES FROM MYSELF AND MY FAVORITE FOOD BLOGGERS? FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, OR FACEBOOK, WHERE I SHARE NEW RECIPES DAILY. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL TO GET NEWLY POSTED RECIPES FOR FREE!
Creamy, tangy, Artichoke Garlic Potato Salad made quickly and easily with just a few ingredients. This potato salad is flavorful but not overpowering!
20 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 2 pounds red potatoes, scrubbed clean with a vegetable brush
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow or red onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4.59 ounces La Favorita Artichoke and Garlic Cream
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice (start with one, add more after tasting)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- pinch each salt and pepper
- Cut the potatoes into bite size pieces. Place in a large pot and cover with water, adding the tablespoon of salt to the water. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes or until the potatoes are soft enough to pierce with a fork. Drain and rinse until cold water until cool.
- Place the cooled potatoes in a mixing bowl, add the chopped onions and celery.
- In a medium size bowl mix together the sour cream, La Favorita Artichoke and Garlic Cream, lemon juice, paprika, basil, salt, and pepper; mix well. Pour the mixture over the potato mixture; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until well chilled.
For a bonus entry in the #CookoutWeek giveaway: Tell me, what is your favorite dish to serve at a cookout?
This prize pack has an ARV of over $400! You have until July 1 at 11:59 PM to enter by following our sponsors and bloggers on social media: