The sound of the school bell ringing will soon be a normal part of my daughters, and millions of other children across the country, day. Whether your child is 4 or 14, adjusting to school is never easy. This transition can be softened with the help of one of my favorite organizational tools, eMeals! eMeals provides you simple breakfast, lunch, dinner, and even dessert meal plans to help you easily and effectively plan meals for your family.
One of the new favorites is their kid-friendly meal plan. Each meal plan comes with a ready-made shopping list to help you get through the grocery store in no time flat! Sign up for eMeals now and you can get 2 bonuses:
1. Save 20% with code SCHOOL on any eMeals Meal Plan
2. A FREE Back to School Survival Guide filled with fun back to school recipes including 3 Power Breakfast Recipes, 2 Lunch Box Recipes, 2 Weeknight Dinners, 2 After School Snacks, and 1 Yummy Dessert!
You can see an example of one of the recipes from the Back to School kit below to enjoy with your kids. These roll-ups would be great for an after school snack or a quick lunch. The ingredients are easily adaptable to what you, or your kids, like and filling enough to hold everyone until dinner time.
NOTE: I have not tried this recipe, it was provided to me, along with the photo, by eMeals to share with you along with this discount.
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 8-oz package store-bought guacamole
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1/4 lb thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (or any shredded cheese)
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce ,optional
Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium
heat until crisp; drain. Spread a thin layer of
mayonnaise and guacamole over each tortilla.
Layer turkey, bacon and cheese on each
tortilla. Add lettuce, if desired. Roll up tortillas,
and cut in half. Makes 4 servings