Mini Cheese Balls #SundaySupper Red Carpet Party
Delicious, lower fat, Mini Cheese Balls make a great appetizer for your next party.
- 8 ounces reduced fat American Neufchatel ,softened ( found next to the cream cheese in the grocery store)
- 1 cup reduced fat white sharp cheddar cheese ,shredded
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- pinch white ground pepper
- For Bacon and Smoked Paprika Cheese Balls:
- 4 slices uncured applewood smoked bacon ,cooked crisp, drained and crumbled
- 1-2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- For Walnut Wasabi Cheese Balls:
- 1/4 cup finely diced walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon wasabi powder (adjust for desired heat)
Combine the cheeses, Worcestershire sauce, lemon zest, and white pepper in a medium bowl, mix well.
Using clean, damp hands roll into balls about 1-inch. Place on a plate and refrigerate for 2-4 hours ,
Place desired toppings in a shallow bowl or plate, mix well, and roll the cheese balls in the toppings, pressing as needed. Serve cold.
Calories: 61kcal | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 80mg | Potassium: 32mg | Vitamin A: 155IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 0.1mg