Slow Cooker Beer Blue Cheese Dip
Easy to make, cheesy, creamy Slow Cooker Beer Blue Cheese Dip loaded with scallions and a little kick from cayenne pepper.
- 3 scallions, steams removed, white and green parts sliced thin
- 12 ounces can Coors Light
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces blue cheese (crumbles or block)
- 1 cup shredded sharp yellow cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
Place the blue cheese, cream cheese, cheddar, scallions, and cayenne pepper in a slow cooker. Pour the beer over the top. Cover and cook on HIGH for about 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes, and breaking up the cheeses with a large serving spoon, until all the cheese is melted and hot.
Calories: 365kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 667mg | Potassium: 182mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1270IU | Vitamin C: 1.1mg | Calcium: 310mg | Iron: 0.5mg