Baked Seafood Stuffed Avocados
Crab and shrimp filled Baked Seafood Stuffed Avocados make an extraordinary Sunday or special occasion brunch entree.
- 4 avocados, sliced in half length-wise and pitted
- 8 ounces chopped cooked shrimp
- 3.25 ounces flaked fresh cooked crab
- 1 cup finely shredded Cabots White Oak Cheddar
- ½ cup finely diced vidalia onion
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon seafood seasoning
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, combine the chopped shrimp, crab, shredded cheddar, onions, parsley, seafood seasoning, lemon juice, and eggs; mix well.
Spoon the mixture equally on top of each avocado half (you may have a little mixture remaining, depending on the size of your avocados). Place in a glass 9x13 baking dish without tilting the avocados, and bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Calories: 268kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 130mg | Sodium: 362mg | Potassium: 551mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 290IU | Vitamin C: 13.8mg | Calcium: 163mg | Iron: 1.5mg