Naan Pizza with Arugula Pepper and Onion
Quick pizza made with naan flatbread, arugula, sweet bell peppers and onions.
- 2 Stonefire naan flatbreads (1 package)
- 1 packed cup arugula ,washed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced yellow bell pepper (or any color you prefer)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese ,finely shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese ,finely shredded
- olive oil ,for brushing
- sprinkle Italian seasoning
- sprinkle black pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place the flatbreads on a large baking sheet and brush the tops lightly with olive oil. Sprinkle each flatbread with Italian seasoning and black pepper. Sprinkle each flatbread with half the arugula, peppers, and onions, then sprinkle each flatbread with half of the cheeses.
Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the cheeses are melted and the crusts are golden. Serve hot.
Calories: 381kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 833mg | Potassium: 125mg | Fiber: 3g | Vitamin A: 405IU | Vitamin C: 68.4mg | Calcium: 527mg | Iron: 0.9mg