Today I’m sharing a great holiday treat, Chocolate Cherry Hazelnut Fudge! Chocolate fudge with dried cherries and just a hint of hazelnut flavor makes a great gift, or keep it all for yourself, I won’t tell.
Welcome to Christmas Week, a multi-blogger event co-hosted by Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic and Jen from Juanita’s Cocina! Each day we will be celebrating the holidays with a different set of Christmas-themed treats, as well as a fabulous Christmas giveaway. We hope you enjoy this fabulous event. Tune in each day starting today, Monday, December 9th and ending Saturday, December 14th.
I’m going to share two fudge recipes with you all this week, starting with this Chocolate Cherry Hazelnut Fudge! Just look at it, you know you want to shove it all in your mouth right now!!!! I mean, take little nibbles, that would be much more socially acceptable, right?
I love fudge, and learned to make it years ago when I got tired of waiting for the one or two times a year my grandmother would go on a day trip to Atlantic City and bring some home for me. I have no idea why we only got fudge from Atlantic City, did no one around here sell it? Anyway, it’s really easy to make a fudge like a chocolate hazelnut fudge, and not hard at all to add dried cherries to it.
It looks fabulous, doesn’t it? So I’m going to give you the recipe for this great gift Chocolate Cherry Hazelnut Fudge first, and finally let you see all the other recipes everyone made!!
How to make Chocolate Cherry Hazelnut Fudge
Delicious chocolate fudge with dried cherries and a hint of hazelnut flavor.
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounce bag semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cherries
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon hazelnut extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- butter for greasing pan
Melt butter over low heat in a medium saucepan. Once butter is melted stir in the sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, salt and hazelnut extract.
Stir constantly until chips are completely melted and mixture begins to bubble. Turn off heat and stir in the dried cherries.
Grease a small square glass baking dish with butter, and immediately pour in the melted chocolate mixture. Allow to cool slightly, then place in the refrigerator, uncovered, until hardened. Remove from refrigerator 1/2 hour before slicing into squares.
****This giveaway is now closed.****
Today’s #ChristmasWeek giveaway comes courtesy of Magimix by Robot-Coupe. Magimix has an impressive history, and is the inventor of the first food processor for home cooks. Their machines are still handmade in Burgundy, France, and they are the only company to manufacture their own motors which feature a 30 year guarantee!
Chefs Catalog is offering a new, exclusive Magimix by Robot-Coupe 3200XL 12-Cup Food Processor package. The food processor features nested bowls, stainless steel blades, and a large feed tube. The included blender attachment transforms the processor into a fully-functional blender, and the citrus press is ideal for extracting juice from all types of fresh fruits.
***Disclaimer: This giveaway is being provided by Magimix by Robot-Coupe. #ChristmasWeek bloggers have not received product or been compensated as a part of this giveaway.***
Visit all the other Christmas Week Peeps for more Holiday Baking Goodness:
- Coconut Hot Chocolate and Chocolate Covered Spoons by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Chocolate Shortbread Bars by Juanita’s Cocina
- Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Frosted Sugar Cookies by Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
- Peppermint Mocha Brownie Cookies by Chocolate Moosey
- Holiday Pinwheels by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Cranberry Pistachio Eggnog Bark by See Aimee Cook
- Chocolate Peppermint Donuts by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Cranberry-Orange Gin Fizz by The Messy Baker
- Vanilla Wafer Holiday Bark by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Peanut Butter n’ Jelly Thumbprints by The Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Buckeyes by My Catholic Kitchen
- Coconut Cream Tres Leches Cake by The Dutch Baker’s Daughter
- Gluten-free Cinnamon Star Cookies by Masala Herb
- Nanny’s Pecan Pie by Food Lust People Love
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies by Jen’s Favorite Cookies
- Peppermint Brownie Pops by Home Cooking Memories
- Flourless Peanut Butter Nutella S’Mores by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Cranberry Yogurt Cookies by Mom’s Test Kitchen
- Chocolate Pumpkin Bundt Cake by Liv Life
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies by Try Anything Once Culinary
- Peppermint Fudge by Like Mother Like Daughter