Have an important question about something you see here that you don’t want to address in the comments? Contact me at [email protected]
Have a project you would like to work with me on?
I am open to product reviews, cookbook reviews, and recipe development, given that I would be interested in using the product myself ( example: I do not use artificial sugar substitutes therefore I will not review them).
What I accept:
1) Product reviews and giveaways as long as the product relates to food or cooking. This includes kitchen appliances that assist in cooking or storing food, but does not include cleaning products other than dish washing products. Because we all have to do dishes sometime.
2) Cookbook reviews and giveaways of almost any kind, except I will not promote the latest fad diet.
3) Sponsored posts involving recipe creation using your food or cooking product.
4) Brand Ambassadorship: I will represent your food/cooking related brand through blog posts, social media posts, etc. Contact me to discuss my rates.
5) I also write occasional restaurant reviews, and would be happy to try out your local restaurant (sorry, I can’t travel for a review) and write a post on my thoughts.
My fees for sponsored posts vary with the work involved. Please contact me with any questions or projects at [email protected]
Here are a few of the companies, brands, and cookbook publishers I have worked with linking to my posts for them:
There are a few things I will not accept:
1) Guest posts in any form from someone I don’t know.
2) Sponsored articles not written by me or someone I know. If you would like me to write about your cause, and it’s something I believe in, we can negotiate the terms, but the majority of the post must be written by me.
3) I will host giveaways, but please do not send me the item I am giving away. I will not be responsible for shipping your item to the giveaway winner.
4) I cannot review a product that I have never tried, and you cannot send me to try out. Believe it or not, I was approached with a “review opportunity” once, for a product I never heard of, and told they couldn’t send me anything. Then how am I supposed to review it?
5) Sponsored opportunities that aren’t about recipes, food, cooking, UNLESS they are about something I feel strongly about.