Well, I'm here because I love cooking, trying out new recipes, experimenting with old ones, and modifying others so that my friends on a special diet can eat something at least somewhat similar to what others are, but much more about them in future posts.
Now, many food blogs have a specific target audience, such as vegetarian, vegan, healthy, fast, etc. I just can't bring myself to stick to one topic, that isn't how my mind or my kitchen works. As a matter of fact, sometimes my kitchen doesn't work, or I don't anyway. But that's another rant for another time. My point is if you chose to follow this blog, you will in the future see a wide array of recipes, many for everyday and quite a few for special occasions.
My one disclaimer is I am not much of a baker, however I know several very good ones, and I have plans to share their recipes with you.
Now to be honest with myself, if you are reading this tonight or even within the next few day, more than likely you know me, or you follow my page at www.Facebook.com/MyCrazyKitchen. For those that are just getting to know me, here are just a few things about myself.
1. I have been married to my husband for almost 6 years, and we have an almost 3-year-old daughter. I stay at home with her.
2. Before I was a stay at home mom I worked in one way or another in the food service industry since I was a teenager, never as a cook or a waitress however.
3. I used to be a manager for McDonald's.
4. I had my Food Safety Certification, but I have to get it renewed. I had the highest grade in the certification class!
5. My food processor hates me. I mean really hates me! I dropped it and broke parts off of it twice within a week of owning it. I have given up and won't touch it. My husband can do that! My husband says this is a lie, and truthfully I have a grudge against the food processor and try to destroy it every chance I get.
Ok, that's enough about me for right now. Now about you, what kind of recipes are you looking for? For any of my Facebook page followers, are there any of my recipes featured on there that you would like to see in more detail on here?
kelly bogaski says
hehe i love shrimp recipes!!