This Slow Cooker Honey Ham is perfect for Easter brunch or dinner! It’s quick and easy to put together, ready in a few hours, and frees up your oven for other dishes.
Slow Cooker Honey Ham
Making ham in the slow cooker might be the easiest thing ever! I don’t know why I didn’t try it sooner than I did. Making a Slow Cooker Honey Ham with chicken broth, honey, and maple syrup mixed together makes the ham juicy and sweet. It takes less than five minutes to put together, what could be easier? I don’t know about you, but I don’t normally get too fancy with my Easter ham (and I HATE cloves!) so this is perfect for me.
Read on after the recipe for the details on the $200 Amazon gift card, and a second place 4 cookbook collection prize, and to see the other great recipes shared today!
WANT EVEN MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES FROM MYSELF AND MY FAVORITE FOOD BLOGGERS? FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, OR FACEBOOK, WHERE I SHARE NEW RECIPES DAILY. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL TO GET NEWLY POSTED RECIPES FOR FREE!
Yields Serves about 14
This Slow Cooker Honey Ham is perfect for Easter brunch or dinner! It's quick and easy to put together, ready in a few hours, and frees up your oven for other dishes.
5 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
10 minTotal Time
- 10 pound fully cooked spiral ham
- 1 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup maple sryup
- Place the unwrapped ham in a large slow cooker. Discard the glaze packet that came with it (if applicable) or refrigerate it for another use.
- In a large cup or medium bowl combine the chicken stock and maple syrup, mix well. Pour the mixture over the ham. Slowly pour the honey over the ham, covering it completely.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker, set to LOW and cook for 4-5 hours, or until heated through.
- If desired, strain the liquid from the slow cooker into a heat-proof container, skim the fat from the top, and serve as a dipping sauce for the ham.
Now the news you really want, the giveaway information. Giveaway open April 3- April 17, 2017 to residents of the continental U. S. age 18 and older. This giveaway is sponsored by Bernadette Martin of Rants From My Crazy Kitchen. No affiliation with the cookbook authors is implied. Winners will be announced on April 18 and will have 48 hours to respond. Prizes will be shipped no later than May 1, 2017.
Today’s Deliciously Perfect Recipes for Easter:
Mini Croque Madames from Forking Up
Slow Cooker Honey Ham from Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
Peppered Parmesan Asparagus Quinoa Quiche Muffins from It’s Yummi
Banana Crumb Waffles from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
Wild Violet Butter from Farm Fresh Feasts
Blueberry Grunt from Making Miracles