This Mozzarella Tomato Artichoke Salad is made with sweet grape tomatoes, mozzarella cheese pearls, and marinated artichokes in Greek dressing. It’s perfect for all your summertime cookouts and parties.
Image credit Laurie Farmer Frosting and a Smile This recipe was originally published on May 29, 2012.
I have been making this cherry tomato mozzarella salad for years! I was inspired by a salad like it that Walmart used to carry. It’s incredibly easy to make, it takes less than 5 minutes to put together and then it sits in the fridge for four hours to let the flavors come together.
How to make Mozzarella Tomato Artichoke Salad
This tomato artichoke salad has just two packages of grape tomatoes (or an equal amount of garden fresh grape tomatoes), two cans or jars of marinated artichoke hearts (drained), and 16 ounces of mozzarella cheese pearls topped with Greek dressing, then seasoning with salt, pepper, and dried basil. Mix it up, cover, and refrigerate for four hours or up to overnight.
Image credit Laurie Farmer Frosting and a Smile
I serve this Mozzarella Tomato Artichoke Salad every summer at cookouts and parties and everyone loves it! Leftovers will keep in the refrigerator for 3-5 days.
Since summer is coming, though not fast enough for me, here are more of my favorite tomato recipes:
This recipe is featured in Darn Good Eats, The Cookbook for Creative Chefs and Reluctant Cooks by the lovely Jodi Ambrose of Jodi Ambrose Blog.
WANT EVEN MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES FROM MYSELF AND MY FAVORITE FOOD BLOGGERS? FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, OR FACEBOOK, WHERE I SHARE NEW RECIPES DAILY. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL TO GET NEWLY POSTED RECIPES FOR FREE!
Mozzarella Tomato and Artichoke Salad
- 2 pints grape tomatoes
- 16 ounces mozzarella cheese pearls I have used the slightly bigger cheese balls in the past drained
- 2 cans quartered artichoke hearts drained and broken apart ( still large pieces)
- 1 bottle Kens Greek Dressing
- pinch each dried basil coarse sea salt, and fresh ground pepper
- Rinse tomatoes. Alternately layer tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and artichoke hearts in a large container.
- Pour dressing over the top and add basil, sea salt and pepper. Stir well, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight