This post and recipe was created for #SummerDessertWeek! I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always opinions are 100% mine. No-Churn Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream is creamy and chocolaty, with chunks of peanut butter cups, and takes only a few minutes to prepare.
Welcome to the final day of #SummerDessertWeek! You can read all about the event, and enter a fabulous giveaway, below, but first let's talk about this homemade chocolate peanut butter ice cream.
Seriously, why didn't anyone tell me how easy it is to make a no-churn ice cream recipe?! I would have started doing it sooner! I think it's creamier than store-bought and you can add whatever you want to whatever flavor you want. Chocolate ice cream has always been my favorite kind, and chocolate peanut butter was requested by my daughter this time.
How to make No-Churn Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Place a loaf pan in the freezer while you prepare the ice cream.
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together sweetened condensed milk and unsweetened cocoa powder, vanilla, and a pinch of salt.
In another large bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Fold half of the whipped cream into the cocoa mixture with a rubber spatula until combined.
Fold the lightened mixture into the whipped cream, stirring until well blended.
Pour the mixture into the chilled loaf pan, scrapping the bowl with the spatula.
Cover the pan with plastic wrap and freeze for 2-3 hours. While the ice cream is freezing, chop up 1 cup of chocolate peanut butter cups.
Stir the chopped chocolate peanut butter cups into the semi-frozen ice cream.
Cover the pan again, and continue to freeze for about 3 more hours.
Read on after the No-Churn Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream recipe to see all the other recipes shared today and enter the giveaway!
Looking for more no-churn ice cream recipes? Try these:
No-Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream from The Two Bite Club
Homemade No-Churn Lemon Ice Cream from Fearless Dining
No Churn Creamy Triple Chocolate Cherry Kahlua Ice Cream from Kudos Kitchen by Renee
No Churn Tropical Ice Cream from Love On A Plate
No-Churn Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup chopped peanut butter cups
- Place a loaf pan in the freezer while you prepare the ice cream.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, unsweetened cocoa powder, vanilla, and pinch of salt.
- In another large bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Fold half of the whipped cream into the cocoa mixture with a rubber spatula until combined.
- Fold the lightened mixture into the whipped cream, stirring until well blended.
- Pour the mixture into the chilled loaf pan, scrapping the bowl with the spatula.
- Cover the pan with plastic wrap and freeze for 2-3 hours. While the ice cream is freezing, chop up 1 cup of chocolate peanut butter cups.
- Stir the chopped chocolate peanut butter cups into the semi-frozen ice cream.
- Cover the pan again, and continue to freeze for about 3 more hours.
Check out the amazing #SummerDessertWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
Ice Cream & Frozen Desserts:
- No Churn Mango Ice Cream from Daily Dish Recipes
- Loaded Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert from Who Needs A Cape?
- Mudslide Popsicles from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Strawberry Cream Ice Box Cake from Palatable Pastime
- No-Churn Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream from Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
Sweet Summertime Cakes and Cupcakes:
- Rainbow Sherbet Layer Cake from Sweet ReciPEAS
No Bake Treats:
- Mermaid Cheesecake Marshmallow Dip from Big Bear's Wife
- Orange Creamsicle No Bake Cheesecake from Jen Around the World
- Orange Creamsicle Crunch Bars from The Domestic Kitchen
- Blueberry Buckle from Pastry Chef Online
- Mermaid Cheesecake from 4 Sons R Us
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake Bars from Back To My Southern Roots
- Black Forest Cheesecake from Sweet Beginnings
- Blackberry Cobbler from Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Cheesecake with Key Lime Stars and Orange Cream Mermaids from Our Good Life
- Triple Berry Biscuit Trifle with Honey Whipped Cream from Nik Snacks
- Turtle Trifle from Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Summer Berry Trifle from Nancie's Table
Welcome to the 3rd Annual #SummerDessertWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. This week-long summer time event is filled with some down right amazing sweet recipes from fantastic bloggers and we've got some great giveaways from our generous sponsors for y'all too!! We can’t wait to share all of these summer-themed desserts with you and celebrate sweet, sweet summertime all week long!
There are 45 incredible bloggers participating in this year’s #SummerDessertWeek event! Thanks to those bloggers, we have over 168 summer time sweet treat recipes being shared this week! Grab a few recipes to try out and don't forget to enter the giveaway below!
Scroll down to take a look!
Dixie Crystals is giving away one (1)Keurig® K-Select® Coffee Maker
Prize #2 — Adam’s Extract is giving away – 1 Gift Pack – including Adams Poundcake Kit, Adams Best, Adams Lemon Extract, Adams Natural Food Color, and Adams Cinnamon Sugar
Prize #3 —Wilton is giving away a Wilton Gift Pack – including – Bake and Bring Geometric Print Non-Stick 13 x 9 -inch Oblong Pan, Bake and Bring Geometric Print Non-Stick 8-inch Square Cake Pan, Bake and Bring Geometric Print Non-Stick 8-inch Round Cake Pan, Peach Cobbler Candy Melts Candy, Blueberry Lemonade Candy Melts Candy, Orange Crème Candy Melts Candy, Key Lime Pie Decorating Icing Pouch with Tips, Orange Crème Decorating Icing Pouch with Tips, Pop Art Triangle and Solid Cupcake Liners, Geometric Print and Solid Green Cupcake Liners, Balloon Dog Icing Decorations, Assorted Brights and Pastels Sprinkles, Blue Sprinkles Tackle Box, Coral Sprinkles Tackle Box, DIY-Lish Mermaid Kit, DIY-Lish Candy Lollipop Kit and Disposable Decorating Bags with 1M Tips
Prize #4 — Sweets & Treats Boutique is giving away 1 (one) baking supply box including an assortment of sprinkles and cupcake liners as well as one of Love From The Oven’s recent cookbooks!
Prize #5 — Anolon is giving one (1) winner an Anolon Advanced Graphite 9" Round Springform Pan & an Anolon Advanced Graphite 9" Square Springform Pan
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older. All entries will be verified. No PO Boxes Please. Prizes will be sent directly from sponsors to winners, bloggers are not responsible for prizes. This giveaway runs from July 7th - July 14th at 12AMEST. Winners will be selected soon afterward and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 5 (five) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 5 (five) winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #SummerDessertWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Wilton, Sweets and Treats Shop and Anolon ! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #SummerDessertWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.