“This post and recipe was created for #SummerDessertWeek! I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies, but as always, opinions are 100% mine.” This Frozen Strawberry Yogurt Pie is creamy, sweet, and tart, with a graham cracker-pretzel crust. It's the perfect summer dessert!
This Frozen Strawberry Yogurt Pie has a few steps, and needs to freeze for at least 4 hours, but is pretty easy to make.
What you will need to make Frozen Strawberry Yogurt pie
- a 10-inch springform pan
- a food processor or blender
- an electric mixer
- two large bowls
- plastic wrap
- room in your freezer for the pie to lay flat
Spray a 10-inch springform pan with nonstick baking spray. Line the bottom with parchment paper, then spray again. I used #SummerDessertWeek sponsor Anolon springform pan they sent the participants, and I love it!
In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, ground pretzels (you can grind them in a food processor or by hand in a plastic bag with a rolling pin), sugar, and melted butter.
Mix well, then press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared springform pan. Place the pan in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
In the bowl of a food processor, combine sliced strawberries and sugar. Puree until smooth.
In another large bowl, beat cream cheese at high speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add strawberry yogurt and confectioners sugar, beat again until smooth. Add the pureed strawberries and whipped topping to the yogurt mixture, beat until the mixture is smooth.
Pour the mixture into the prepared crust, scrapping the bowl with a rubber spatula. Freeze for at least four hours.
Remove the Frozen Strawberry Yogurt Pie from the pan and garish with additional strawberries and minced parsley, if desired. Let sit at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before slicing with a sharp knife.
Read on after the Frozen Strawberry Yogurt Pie recipe to see all the other recipes shared today, read about, and enter the giveaway!
Looking for more great recipes using strawberries? Try these:
Individual Strawberries and Cream Pies
Arugula Strawberry Salad with Chocolate Vinaigrette
Fresh Strawberry Cream Cheese Cookies
This recipe is adapted from Best Pie Recipes 2019 magazine.
Frozen Strawberry Yogurt Pie
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup ground pretzels
- 2 cups granulated sugar , divided
- ½ cup butter ,melted
- 1 pound strawberries , stem and core removed, plus additional for garnish
- 8 ounces cream cheese ,softened
- 16 ounces strawberry yogurt (I used whole milk yogurt)
- ½ cup confectioners sugar
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping , thawed (I used real cream whipped topping)
For garnish fresh strawberries and parsley, if desired
- Spray a 10-inch springform pan with nonstick baking spray. Line the bottom with parchment paper, then spray again.
- In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, ground pretzels (you can grind them in a food processor or by hand in a plastic bag with a rolling pin), 1 cup sugar, and melted butter. Mix well, then press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared springform pan. Place the pan in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine sliced strawberries and sugar. Puree until smooth.
- In another large bowl, beat cream cheese at high speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add strawberry yogurt and confectioners sugar, beat again until smooth. Add the pureed strawberries and whipped topping to the yogurt mixture, beat until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared crust, scrapping the bowl with a rubber spatula. Freeze for at least four hours.
- Remove the Frozen Strawberry Yogurt Pie from the pan and garish with additional strawberries and minced parsley, if desired. Let sit at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before slicing with a sharp knife.
Check out the amazing #SummerDessertWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
Ice Cream Recipes:
- Circus Animal Cookie Ice Cream from Fake Ginger
- No Churn Banana Pudding Ice Cream from Nik Snacks
- Butterscotch Ice Cream from Pastry Chef Online
- Individual Mermaid Ice Cream Treats from Family Around the Table
- Orange Creamsicle Ice Cream Bon Bons from Cooking With Carlee
Pies of Summer:
- Creamy Peach Pie Delight from Who Needs A Cape?
- Key Lime Coconut Pie from Doughmesstic
- Frozen Strawberry Yogurt Pie from Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Mini Fresh Strawberry Pies from Cheese Curds in Paradise
- Cherry Limeade Icebox Pie from Sweet Beginnings
Sweet Summertime Cakes and Cupcakes:
- Coconut Custard Almond Cake from The Food Hunter's Guide to Cuisine
- Strawberry Ice Cream Cake from The Beard and The Baker
- Fiesta Lime Cupcakes from My Baking Heart
- Nana's Strawberry Shortcake Cake from Daily Dish Recipes
- Ice Cream Cone Drip Cake from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Summer Berries Pavlova Cake from Home Sweet Homestead
- Buttermilk Chocolate Cake from Back To My Southern Roots
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Charlotte A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Mermaid Layer Cake from Love and Confections
- Vanilla Icebox Cake from Books n' Cooks
- Peach-Basil Coffee Cake from The Spiffy Cookie
- Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes from Cookaholic Wife
- The Perfect Vanilla Cupcake from Our Good Life
No Bake Treats:
- No Bake Lemon Chiffon Dessert from Miss in the Kitchen
- No Bake Berry Cheesecake from Desserts Required
- Pineapple Pretzel Fluff Salad from 4 Sons R Us
- Easy Raspberry Cream Cheese Dessert from Blogghetti
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake from Everyday Eileen
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad Dessert from Creative Southern Home
- Sea Shell Beach Cakesicles from Big Bear’s Wife
- Mermaid Splash Cookies from The Domestic Kitchen
- Blueberry Crumble Cheesecake from A Blender Mom
- Cruise Ship Strawberry Crepes from Southern From Scratch
- Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake from Eat Move Make
- Caramel Sticky Pudding Cake from Shockingly Delicious
- Blackberry Roly Poly from Nancie's Table
- Strawberry Monkey Bread from The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Raspberry Custard Bars with Almond from My Sweet Zepol
- Caramel Corn Cheesecake from Sweet ReciPEAs
- Blackberry Cheesecake with Blackberry Compote from Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Easy Mini Fruit Pizzas from Jen Around the World
- Sunflower Cookies from Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Orange Creamsicle Chip Cookies from Palatable Pastime
- Viennese Whirls from Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Mason Jar Caramel Banana Pudding from For the Love of Food
Welcome to the 3rd Annual #SummerDessertWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. This week-long summer time event is filled with some down right amazing sweet recipes from fantastic bloggers and we've got some great giveaways from our generous sponsors for y'all too!! We can’t wait to share all of these summer-themed desserts with you and celebrate sweet, sweet summertime all week long!
There are 45 incredible bloggers participating in this year’s #SummerDessertWeek event! Thanks to those bloggers, we have over 168 summer time sweet treat recipes being shared this week! Grab a few recipes to try out and don't forget to enter the giveaway below!
Scroll down to take a look!
Dixie Crystals is giving away one (1)Keurig® K-Select® Coffee Maker
Prize #2 — Adam’s Extract is giving away – 1 Gift Pack – including Adams Poundcake Kit, Adams Best, Adams Lemon Extract, Adams Natural Food Color, and Adams Cinnamon Sugar
Prize #3 —Wilton is giving away a Wilton Gift Pack – including – Bake and Bring Geometric Print Non-Stick 13 x 9 -inch Oblong Pan, Bake and Bring Geometric Print Non-Stick 8-inch Square Cake Pan, Bake and Bring Geometric Print Non-Stick 8-inch Round Cake Pan, Peach Cobbler Candy Melts Candy, Blueberry Lemonade Candy Melts Candy, Orange Crème Candy Melts Candy, Key Lime Pie Decorating Icing Pouch with Tips, Orange Crème Decorating Icing Pouch with Tips, Pop Art Triangle and Solid Cupcake Liners, Geometric Print and Solid Green Cupcake Liners, Balloon Dog Icing Decorations, Assorted Brights and Pastels Sprinkles, Blue Sprinkles Tackle Box, Coral Sprinkles Tackle Box, DIY-Lish Mermaid Kit, DIY-Lish Candy Lollipop Kit and Disposable Decorating Bags with 1M Tips
Prize #4 — Sweets & Treats Boutique is giving away 1 (one) baking supply box including an assortment of sprinkles and cupcake liners as well as one of Love From The Oven’s recent cookbooks!
Prize #5 — Anolon is giving one (1) winner an Anolon Advanced Graphite 9" Round Springform Pan & an Anolon Advanced Graphite 9" Square Springform Pan
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older. All entries will be verified. No PO Boxes Please. Prizes will be sent directly from sponsors to winners, bloggers are not responsible for prizes. This giveaway runs from July 7th - July 14th at 12AMEST. Winners will be selected soon afterward and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 5 (five) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 5 (five) winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #SummerDessertWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Wilton, Sweets and Treats Shop and Anolon ! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #SummerDessertWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.
Cindy Kerschner says
What a great choice for a no bake dessert!