Sweet, no-bake peanut butter cheesecake filled with Reese's peanut butter cups. This Reese's Peanut Butter No-Bake Cheesecake is perfect for Christmas dessert, or giving as a gift!
I can't believe it's almost Christmas! We just put up our tree a few days ago, and my husband decorated the outside while Amanda and I worked on decorating the tree. Do you know what I hate? Taking the tree down. That won't happen for another month, we leave our's up until after Russian Christmas. No, we aren't Russian, I just have no desire to take the tree down.
I love being busy, even if it is stressful. This time of year, I'm sure it's like that for most of you. We are going to my "niece's" 20th birthday party this coming Saturday, and I volunteered to make two recipes for the party. Reese's Peanut Butter No-Bake Cheesecake would be great to take to a party like this, or a Christmas party. No-bake desserts are my favorite desserts! I also happen to love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, just don't tell my daughter where the few of her's disappeared from her Halloween candy to. I ate those, I bought a bag of Reese's miniatures for this recipe.
Reese's Peanut Butter No-Bake Cheesecake
This recipe can be completely no-bake, using a store-bought chocolate graham cracker pie crust, but I did chose to brush the crust with egg whites and bake it for 5 minutes before filling because I find it helps keep the crust from falling apart when slicing the pie. You don't have to, though. The pie does have to chill in the refrigerator for a few hours before slicing to make it easier to slice. I made a small pie since it was just for the three of us, if you are making this for a party I suggest making two small pies.
If you need other ideas besides Reese's Peanut Butter No-Bake Cheesecake for this Christmas, Chocolate Walnut Cranberry Pie is a great choice if you like to bake, or Chocolate Cherry Hazelnut Fudge makes a great gift! You can find all of my desert recipes here, and I might make another one or two before Christmas.
Reese’s Peanut Butter No-Bake Cheesecake
- 6 ounce chocolate graham cracker pie crust (bake at 375 degrees F for 5 minutes and let cool before filling, optional)
- 12 ounces Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures, unwrapped and broken into chunks, reserve ½ cup
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- fresh whipped cream or whipped topping for serving (optional)
- In a mixing bowl blend the softened cream cheese with the powdered sugar with an electric mixer until completely combined. Blend in the peanut butter. Fold in all but ½ cup of the peanut butter chunks.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the pie crust. Press the remaining peanut butter cup pieces into the top of the pie. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours before serving.
Leave a Reply